CISF Head Constable (General Duty) Offline Form 2019:-
Industrial Security Force (CISF) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Head Constable (General Duty) vacancies Against Sports Quota. Now, all you have to do is check out the total information given in the Official CISF Head Constable General Duty Notification 2019. And then proceed to apply for it before the final date. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 17-12-2019
- Last date for North East Region: 24-12-2019
- For UR, OBC & EWS: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Women: NIL
- Mode of Payment: Postal Order/ Demand Draft
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2019)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess 12th Class with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics.
CISF Head Constable General Duty Selection Process
Central Industrial Security Force Officials are going to select the candidates by conducting the following Selection Rounds:
- Trail Test
- Proficiency Test
- Final Selection
- Medical Examination
- CISF Head Constable Jobs 2019 Notification specifies that they are offering Rs.25,500 to Rs.81,100/- Per Month.
How to Apply for CISF Head Constable Jobs 2019
- Go to the official site of the Central Industrial Security Force at www.cisf.gov.in
From there, go to the Notification Section
- Over there you’ll notice the packaging for the top Constable General Duty Vacancy.
- Read all the information in the Notification
- And then if you’re eligible, pay the application fee
- Now, proceed and Download application form
- Fill all the details.
Recheck all and submit it before the ultimate date by causation it to the involved address.
|Head Constable (General Duty)||300|
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Official Website||Click here|